Aruba photos

midex717

• 3 weeks later...

Your pictures look a lot like mine--we must have been in the same place on Eagle Beach (under the palapas in front of the Amsterdam Manor).

I have a question for you--was anyone sunbathing topless when you were there? Is this a topless beach, or did we just have a couple of "free spirits" there the day we were there? One woman was especially bold and was frolicking in and out of the water and back and forth to her lounge chair wearing nothing on top but a smile. I hadn't read anything on the boards about this being a topless beach, so I wondered if anyone could shed some light for me.

I hadn't read anything on the boards about this being a topless beach' date=' so I wondered if anyone could shed some light for me.[/quote']

The Amsterdam Manor has many European guests. If you look at their website, they offer various languages English Español Nederlands Svenska So yes, toplessness will be tolerated on their beach.

Overall, topless is illegal in Aruba, however the resorts tolerate it within reason. The American chains however, generally do not allow "frolicking". ;)

Archived