Early boarding in San Juan

wingnt68

We are leaving on Destiny on Sunday. Wondering what would be the earliest time we can get on the boat. We have VIP boarding. I know when we sailed in the past we could get on the boat before the posted time. What is the earliest anyone has ever been able to get on. I know that our suite might not be ready but I was curious at what time we should leave the hotel. Check out is noon and I don't want to have to drag 6 pcs of luggage around San Juan. Any info would be great!

When we boarded out of San Juan we arrived between 11 and noon. We also had the VIP check in, but they didn't board until 1:00 or so. It was an 8pm or 10pm departure. There are a few liquor stores in the building that is how we spent our free time.

We just got off Destiny on March 30. As we walked through the terminal to go through immigration/customs, lots of people were in line to get on. This was about 11 am. Have a great cruise.

With the ship leaving late you have lots of options.

We stayed at the Sheraton and stored our luggage with the Concierge after checking out, then spent about half the day touring the fort and the old city.

Another option is to check in then head back out to the city. Or you can say on the ship.

Archived