45 day letter

bchbum641

:p We sent our letter a month or so ago and just got our letter in the mail. We are to call the customer service 45 days before our next cruise and my dh and I will both receive $25 each onboard credit- total $50. YaHoo!! Now we just gotta book our next one:p

New here... what is this letter you are talking about?

It is a letter that Carnival "sometimes" gives you to get about 20 dollars worth of free stuff in your cabin. sometimes you get one for praising your service on the ship...some folks have gotten one for negative complaints. Carnival sends them out when they want to ...kind of a thank you for contacting them. Not everyone who contacts them gets a letter.

I have a letter...it says to call 45 days before my next sailing and choose a gift for my cabin.

I have received Four 45 day letters and really dont write for them anymore but I have never seen a 25.00 OBC as one of the gifts, I guess I need to start writing them again :D We usually just get the Drink Coupons or the 15% off the photos.

25.00 OBC pp is awesome.

Fred

I sent in a letter praising my PVP and I know they recieved it because he emailed me to thank me, but I never got a 45 day letter.

It must be hit or miss!!

It's totally fine though, I really wanted to show my appreciation after everything my PVP did for me! :)

Sent my letter via the carnival website thru the contact us page. Unfortunately it was somewhat of a complaint, but they still sent me a 45 day letter with a promise that they would check into the situation!

Last year after we cruised on the Miracle I sent a letter to Carnival about the shore excursion that we had taken. It was so unorganized and by the time we got to the beach, we had 40 minutes and EVERYTHING was closed. No chairs to be had anywhere. Luckily we had packed a few towels but by the time we got to the beach and pulled them out, it was time to pack up. The excursion was to St. John.

When we got back I wrote Carnival a letter and told that they should really consider taking this off their shore excursion list. Either that or extend the time. It really was a waste of $70 per person (If I remember the price correctly).

I also told them how fantastic the rest of the cruise was. A few months later I got a "45 day" letter telling me to call within 45 days to get $50 per person onboard credit. There are 4 of us so thats $200. Very nice! Now we also have the fuel charge refund so that means we have $340 in credits!

I was very surprised and impressed with their customer service. I didnt write expecting anything but I did want them to re-evaluate this excursion.

K

Archived