Liberty adjoining cabins #6604 & 6606

We just booked this ship with adjoining cabins #6604 & 6606. Has anyone out there stayed in these cabins that could shed some light on it - like if they're noisy, or over something noisy. We are a family of 4 - 2 adults, 2 kids(13 & 9 at cruise time).

We were originally going for a JS, but opted for the 2 cabins for the 2 bathrooms, etc.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks.

I'm sure you will enjoy these cabins. Adjoining cabins are the way to go, in my opinion.

Yes, if you are close to the "other side".

On the other hand, I will NEVER, EVER book another cruise

with the adjoining room door cabin.

Recently on a cruise it slipped past me getting anadjoining cabin

by the ship.

They had 4 people staying in the room next door,

two of which were women and, 2 teenagers. One could NOT

imagine the noise smells and, smoke that came from that cabin and, balcony. Those doors are NOT soundproof and, alot of noise filters

under and, around into the adjoining cabin. Plus, one of those kids

was constantly opening their door for some reason, maybe to see IF we left our door open... One of the woman was constantly yelling at

one of the kids...What a nightmare! Unless you are with

"the other side" of that door, think twice before accepting

an "adjoing room".

TiggerinNY - Hi - I'm looking at the same cruise, and seeing your post prompted me to check pricing for 2 balconies v. 1 JS. Thank you! You just saved me ~$700! We have 2 DDs (10 & 13 at sail). ;) Was looking at Princess for the same time, but this ship looks amazing.

Have you booked thru Costco? You get $575 onboard credit thru them, but the price is exactlly what you find on travelocity. Is it true that RCI does not discount? This is our 1st cruise so I'm trying to speed-learn everything.

Good luck!

TiggerinNY - Hi - I'm looking at the same cruise, and seeing your post prompted me to check pricing for 2 balconies v. 1 JS. Thank you! You just saved me ~$700! We have 2 DDs (10 & 13 at sail). ;) Was looking at Princess for the same time, but this ship looks amazing.

Have you booked thru Costco? You get $575 onboard credit thru them, but the price is exactlly what you find on travelocity. Is it true that RCI does not discount? This is our 1st cruise so I'm trying to speed-learn everything.

Good luck!

Mrs. Cruise,

Now you got me thinking because I booked directly through RCL and I didn't get any onboard credit. Darn it...I was in such a hurry to book the adjoining rooms because they told me there weren't too many left, that I forgot to check with someone else to book it through. We have 2 E2 staterooms. That's the only ones that they had left they said. So, if you really want them, you better do it quickly. Come on, join us on this cruise. Our kids are basically going to be the same age, but we have 2 sons. The ship looks awesome. I just hope the wait doesn't drive me crazy.

Hope to see you on our "meet and mingle" thread. Come on.....:D

Hi TiggerinNY - - welllll . . .would have loved to have met up w/ you all but things have changed.

I mentioned going on the cruise to my neighbor (major Yankee fans formerly of NY w/ 9 y.o triplets 2 boys 1 girl) - - who coincidentally had also booked RCI for spring break 2009, leaving 4/4 - - except that they booked the Independence of the Seas (the newest of the Freedom line, I've learned!) out of Ft. Lauderdale and it's 8 days. I checked that cruise out & found adjoining cabins and used their travel agent who saved $800+ off the RCI price, so I booked that trip instead. It's costing us basically the same but we get an extra day! Now, you may want to check THAT out - don't know what your RCI deal is, but I did very well w/ a travel agent (compared to the internet/RCI price) and I'd be very happy to share the info w/ you - just let me know - you could email me at hzia@comcast.net. ;) I also found that the adjoining cabins are going fast. The Independence had another pair of adjoining on Sunday on the 6th deck FYI.

And sorry - I don't mean to make you 2d guess yourself! My DH is always making fun of me for doing that to myself. Have a great trip no matter what!!! I don't think we can go wrong w/ these cruises! :cool:

I had adjoining promenade rooms on the seventh floor last year - they were great and the kids loved having their own room. The two bathroom thing is great. You will enjoy the entire ship & you will hardly be in your room.

I am going the liberty again this July - Promenade Room again only NO Kids.

Have a great trip - I'm from Long Island, NY

Archived