NCL tea

Lilac Wine

I'm a tea drinker and would like to know what kind of tea NCL offers for free so that I can be mentally prepared ;) for our upcoming cruise:

Iced tea and/or hot tea?

Caf and/or decaf?

Green tea?

Black tea?

Chai?

Brand names?

TIA for your responses!

My bride is English and an avid tea drinker. She says the tea onboard is Lipton in foil packets. They had a variety of Earl Grey, English breakfast, green tea, assorted fruit flavors (or flavours :) ), decaf, etc. She always travels with her own stock of Twinings.

I'm a tea drinker and would like to know what kind of tea NCL offers for free so that I can be mentally prepared ;) for our upcoming cruise:

Iced tea and/or hot tea?

Caf and/or decaf?

Green tea?

Black tea?

Chai?

Brand names?

TIA for your responses!

Iced tea (unsweetened)

Hot regular tea caf and decaf

Green tea hot

and a range of different flavors from Lipton such as mint, cinn apple, lemon, orange, chamomile, earl grey, english breakfast, darjeeling and a few others.

These might be different from ship to ship because sometimes random flavors pop up for a day or two like Raspberry but then you don't see them anymore.

Iced tea and/or hot tea?

Caf and/or decaf?

Green tea?

Black tea?

Chai?

Brand names?

TIA for your responses!

I'd like to know that too--and if it's possible to order a POT of tea from room service.

Thanks so much for all of the quick responses! Does anyone know if there is any chai onboard? That's how I typically start my day...:)

I have never have seen any "Chai" tea available so I suggest you bring your own.

My husband is wild for Lipton's green tea with passion fruit and orange. He got hooked on the Dawn and has been drinking it since. Sometimes it is not available at the buffet, but ask and a box can appear with the help of a staff member.

Archived