Shore tour confirmation

Now that I have my tickets, I faxed off my P&O shore tour form the other day.

How do I find out if I got the times I wanted?

Do they list it on the personaliser or do we have to wait till we see the tickets in our cabin?

Thanks

Hi there, just for peace of mind give P&O a call, and they should be able to confirm them for you. I didn't bother faxing I just gave them a call and booked with them then and there last time we went away and lo and behold as soon as we were in our cabin the tickets were all there waiting for us...enjoy your cruise:)

Hi Vicki

When we last booked a P&O tour, we faxed away the form and found the tickets in our cabin on embarkation. I would think that if there was an issue if the tour was booked out or the time selected was not available they would ring you.

As stated above, a quick phonecall to P&O would confirm you had the selected tour.

Chez

xx

Now that I have my tickets, I faxed off my P&O shore tour form the other day.

How do I find out if I got the times I wanted?

Do they list it on the personaliser or do we have to wait till we see the tickets in our cabin?

Thanks

Hi staceymrow

When we booked our shore tours for our Feb cruise - we faxed off the booking form - and our T/A received and email confirmation a couple of days later (which she forwarded on to us).

Our tickets were waiting for us in our cabin.

Thanks, Il ring P&O and confirm with them. Another queerie, Lifou tours were missing on the form :confused:

But they are listed under tours on P&O website.

We could only choose tours in Noumea and Vila.

Any thoughts why???

Thanks, Il ring P&O and confirm with them. Another queerie, Lifou tours were missing on the form :confused:

But they are listed under tours on P&O website.

We could only choose tours in Noumea and Vila.

Any thoughts why???

1) the was some sort of misprint - either call P&O or see the Shore Tour Desk when you board

or

2) for some reason they aren't offering shore tours at Lifou they day you are there.

I would definately be finding out before you go in case they stuff up like they did with ours. A week after I faxed through the form to P&O I rang them to see if they could confirm. They refused to tell me anything because I booked the cruise through a T/A:rolleyes: . I rang the T/A who had received nothing so she then rang P&O. When she rang me back they hadn't booked DH & DD on the horseriding tour that we asked for but something completey different. They had also booked for 9 on Le Petit Train (instead of 8) and 6 on jetboating (instead of 5).

Archived