Meet & Mingle Question

Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to find how many and maybe even who has signed up for a Meet & Mingle for a particular sailing? I thought that I was able to do it last year before we went on our Mariner cruise, but I can't for the life of remember how. We are sailing on the Liberty of the Seas on 6/7/08. Thanks for the help (if possible)

Can anyone please tell me if there is a way to find how many and maybe even who has signed up for a Meet & Mingle for a particular sailing? I thought that I was able to do it last year before we went on our Mariner cruise, but I can't for the life of remember how. We are sailing on the Liberty of the Seas on 6/7/08. Thanks for the help (if possible)

You can find out how many people have signed up, but you can not find out the names of who signed up. The only way to do that is through your Roll Call if they have given them to you. ;)

Just went to your rollcall for that cruise. I was going to give you the link, but realized you have been on you Rollcall.

Why don't you ask the people on the rollcall which ones have signed up, and make sure all the others do too.

Here's the link to the RCI board where you can check the # who have registered. Just go to bottom half of page, put in ship name and date of sailing.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/ccSearch.do;jsessionid=0000XEWR8b43gzvuS8lpE2HJMSE:12h3g0fq2

"As of April 6, 2008, 18 guests have signed up for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle for the Liberty Of The Seas sailing on 06/07/2008. "

HOpe This Helps.

Just a little comment on the meet and mingle aboard the ship....we signed up long ahead for ours on the cruise we just went on a month ago...it was something I was looking forward to....we showed up at the place and time and had our little hellos and such, but as soon as the Royal Caribbean staffer had the little door prizes handed out....everyone vanished like the plague hit the room....I think the people just go there for the little prizes and then get the hell out...IMHO

Just a little comment on the meet and mingle aboard the ship....we signed up long ahead for ours on the cruise we just went on a month ago...it was something I was looking forward to....we showed up at the place and time and had our little hellos and such, but as soon as the Royal Caribbean staffer had the little door prizes handed out....everyone vanished like the plague hit the room....I think the people just go there for the little prizes and then get the hell out...IMHO
We've had Cruise Critic meetings on different lines including RCCL. Some have been better attended and some have had better participation by our community members.

While the "official" Meet & Mingles have been good, some of the best have been on lines other that Celebrity and RCCL who are sponsors of CC. These meetings have been organized throught the roll call and personal contact with the cruise lines. Discussing and organizing the meetings through the roll call really seems to get everybody involved and interested before the cruise. Hence a better attendance and participation.

Charlie

Archived