Finding Golf Balls with The Vatican City Stamp

This is a crazy question but has anyone bought a golf ball with a Vatican City stamp? My Uncle is an avid golfer and if I could find one it would be a great souvenir for him.

Thanks in advance:) :) :)

They have some really really cheesy things that they sell around the Vatican,but I have never seen a golf ball.However, that being said it would not surprise me that you may find one in some of the stores across from the Vatican.You will have to ask I guess in a few of the stores.Good luck.

They have some really really cheesy things that they sell around the Vatican,but I have never seen a golf ball.However, that being said it would not surprise me that you may find one in some of the stores across from the Vatican.You will have to ask I guess in a few of the stores.Good luck.

Thank you. I do think a golf ball would be a lot better than some of the cheesy things like the holographic Pope that I saw on the Rick Steves DVD. I'll just have to see if I happen to find any.

After what I read this morning in the Washington Post about what is on sale for the Pope's visit here I do not think you will have any problem(now IMHO)finding golf balls.When I saw they had the Pope as a bobblehead and a holagram on a cup I said I have to write on CC "no problem with the golf balls"!!!:D :D

After what I read this morning in the Washington Post about what is on sale for the Pope's visit here I do not think you will have any problem(now IMHO)finding golf balls.When I saw they had the Pope as a bobblehead and a holagram on a cup I said I have to write on CC "no problem with the golf balls"!!!:D :D

I saw that stuff on the Rick Steves DVD I watched.

Archived