NCL SPIRIT and non-alcoholic drinks pkg for tweens

I am sure somewhere on this board this has been answered but with search down I can't find it. I know they have a teenager non alcoholic pkg you can buy, but will they sell it for the younger crowd? My DD10 loves those drinks and I would love to be able to get her the pkg. We are going on the NCL SPIRIT if anyone knows. Thanks.

You can try to pre order the drink by calling the respective ncl cruise consultant for your ship. Just state you want one teen drink package. If that does not work, then when you board you can buy the drink package from either one of the bars/waiters or visit the kids club orientation area and order it there.

We always order a non alcoholic teen book. Last year my son was finally a teen!

I copied this directly from the NCL website. We bought one for our teens, you can use the coupons in the restaurants too for virgin drinks and sodas.

Teen Passport Program

(13-17 Years of Age)

20 non-alcoholic drinks, including non-alcoholic smoothie in a 12-14 oz. glass

The teen and a guest are entitled to an afternoon dance party with the D.J., pizza and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks

The Teen will also receive an invitation to a "Farewell Frat Party" on the last evening of the cruise. Passports are not replaceable if lost.

***Purchase of this package does not serve as the required registration for the Teen Program's activities. A parent or guardian must register their teen by seeing any member of the youth staff once onboard.

Archived