Nintendo DS

bubbles30

check any of the Gamestops. You can get them used, and they work great, as well as used games at a discount. If you want to buy new, I would suggest Walmart.

Hi - we will be in Miami on the 16th April. Does anyone know of a good store where we can purchase a Nintendo DS (or DS Lite)? Any idea of the prices?

Cheers

Babs

Hi,

Well I don't know about shopping in Miami, but I have boys who have the DS. Anyway, you could get it at Best Buy....Circuit City....most electronic stores will sell them. They cost about $120.......I hope that helps. You should be able to do a search on Best Buy on the web.

Good luck,

sandi

thanks for the reply - just checked some of them out. Can anyone tell me if the prices quoted on the websites are inclusive of taxes or are they added at payment?

Sorry for asking stupid questions, just not sure if they are the full price!

babs

The price probably is not with tax, that will be extra, I don't know what sales tax is in Florida, but is probably 6-8% extra. Gamestop is a good place to buy video games, they have a big selection of new and used games for all systems. I just looked at their website gamestop.com and saw that there are quite a few Gamestop and EB Games stores in the Miami area. Check out the store locater and see if there are any close to where you are staying. These are small shops located in neighborhood strip malls.

When we bought one for our son at Christmas, the going price was $129.99 and it was the same at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, GameStop, Circuit City and Sears. I don't think it really matters where you get one. Just find a store close to the port. If, as others have said, there is a GameStop which is convenient, by all means go there.

Happy Shopping.

Go to Amazon US website and order one and have it sent to the hotel in Miami. It'll be there when you arrive. I have done this many times.

Also you'll find stuff in US cheap due to weak dollar.

Add to the list of stores other people have mentioned: Target.

Hi Bubbles!

I have a US Nintendo DS (yes, I'm a kid at heart) and we got it at Walmart. I would also suggest stocking up on games while in the US as well-- at half the price you can't beat it!

The one thing I would suggest you doing is buy a UK power chord for it at amazon.co.uk or the like.

Archived