Questons on Embarkation and Fun Pass

cruisemama5

My DH and I went and filled out the info and printed our Fun Pass today. (Leave in two weeks!!!!!) Do we need to do anything else? It keeps saying the Pre Cruise info is incomplete, on Carnival's site, but when we click it, it says it is completed.

Also, do we need anything else for embarkation? We will have the Fun Pass, passports and the CC we used?

We booked online, not through a TA, and so we have not received anything from Carnival. Just wondering if we have everything we need to get on board.

Can we get on board or at least to a waiting area before 1:30 p.m. We are getting in the day before and check out from the hotel is 11 a.m. Can we go over to the pier then, or find something else to do? This is the first time we have gone with Carnival, and the first time we have arrived a day early. We have always gotten in the day the ship leaves and hoped we wouldn't have delays and miss the ship.

Thanks for your help!:)

My DH and I went and filled out the info and printed our Fun Pass today. (Leave in two weeks!!!!!) Do we need to do anything else? It keeps saying the Pre Cruise info is incomplete, on Carnival's site, but when we click it, it says it is completed.

Also, do we need anything else for embarkation? We will have the Fun Pass, passports and the CC we used?

We booked online, not through a TA, and so we have not received anything from Carnival. Just wondering if we have everything we need to get on board.

Can we get on board or at least to a waiting area before 1:30 p.m. We are getting in the day before and check out from the hotel is 11 a.m. Can we go over to the pier then, or find something else to do? This is the first time we have gone with Carnival, and the first time we have arrived a day early. We have always gotten in the day the ship leaves and hoped we wouldn't have delays and miss the ship.

Thanks for your help!:)

There is more than the FunPass to complete, you also need to go into your docs online and fill out some CC info, etc., and then it should say complete. Did you select electronic documents or 'snail mail' documents? If electronic, you will not receive anything from Carnival and will have to print out certain pieces of your electronic docs, especially your luggage tags. I see you are on the Pride, there is early checkin in Long Beach on the Queen Mary which starts about 9:30 and ends at 11:00, then boarding starts about 11:30. There is a plaza there with a couple of shops and places to sit if you want to go early and hang around. Check the pics in my signature for Pride and Paradise, several pics of the area there at the port.

I just returned from the Glory yesterday. All you have to give the agent at embarkation is your completed fun pass, credit card that you registered on line and your proof of citizenship (passport or birth certificate and id). This cruise had the best embarkation and debarkation I have ever had!

Archived