Just got great airfare for Miracle in Feb. at Orbitz!

SUSANITA

They are beginning service to Tampa November 3rd...we booked for presidents week...Albany NY to Tampa for 237.00...not bad for that week...also airline "Southeast" services several smaller airports such as allentown pa and newburgh ny...goes to FLL MCO TPA.

Keep in mind that Delta will usually match other airline fares, so if you have an airline preference and discount airlines fly to the same destination you can usually book on Delta (depending on day of week and time) for the same price.

I'm getting worried about air for my March trip. All the prices have been way high. I'm waiting for Southwest and hope I get a good buy!

Any Ideas???

Albany or Newburgh NY to Fl. Lauderdale.

Southwest is no bargain--I can never seem to find the cheap fares they offer. I live 5 minutes from Islip airport so it would be very convenient to fly them to Florida, but most of the time its cheaper to go to JFK or LaGuardia, even with the travelling. In August my mom died in Fla unexpectedly and my brother and I had to get right down there, and Southwest charged $185 ONE WAY with three stops!!!!! I dont think i'd ever fly them again.

Have you tried searching ITA? http://matrix.itasoftware.com/cvg/dispatch/prego

It searches everything and you can include many parameters... Good luck!!!

I just saved over $200 using the web site. The flights, I've checked on every week have been around $427. from SFO- to New Orleans ( MSY).

( June 30 2005)

IM now flying out of Oakland on Delta for $209.50

IM so HAPPY! :) Thank you GOINCRUSIN

Archived