car service to Cape Liberty

pach

from Ocean County. Can anyone recommend a service from Brick to Bayonne? What is the going rate? Any info would be appreciated. Wondering if it is better to take a car service rather than pay for parking.

from Ocean County. Can anyone recommend a service from Brick to Bayonne? What is the going rate? Any info would be appreciated. Wondering if it is better to take a car service rather than pay for parking.

Check out Olympic-- 1-800-822-9797. They are located in Wall Township, I think. Their website is http://www.olympicairporter.com. Last year they quoted us $107 plus tip going and $127 plus tip coming back. They also offered a AAA discount. I am sure they have raised the price since then. There is also Arrow--1-800-822-7769 and Concord, but I don't know their number. We use a local place near us and they charge $300 round trip and will be raising it to $325. If you don't mind driving, people who do park there say it is fine. Good luck.

Archived