Blow-up Pools??

jnncooke

I have read on here several times that it is a good idea to bring a blow-up pool for an infant to use during the cruise. I went shopping this past weekend and I am concerned that I might have gotten one that is too big but it was the only one I could find.

What size pools do people usually bring??? This one is probably about the size of the plastic ones you see for sale in front of Wal-Mart in the summer.

Thanks in advance!

I have read on here several times that it is a good idea to bring a blow-up pool for an infant to use during the cruise. I went shopping this past weekend and I am concerned that I might have gotten one that is too big but it was the only one I could find.

What size pools do people usually bring??? This one is probably about the size of the plastic ones you see for sale in front of Wal-Mart in the summer.

Thanks in advance!

We took one one our cruise last summer. Rather than a blow up pool, which tend to be large, we opted for an inflatable tub. They are marketed as a tub insert for transitioning your little one from an infant tub to the big tub. It was the perfect size for our little one. We filled it with water from the outdoor showers (the ones next to the pool) and dumped it in the drains that are all over the pool deck. If I knoew how to post photos, I would show you on of our little one playing near it.

What ship? Some have more deck space than others.

We will be on the Carnival Liberty. After looking at the picture and reading the posts I think mine might be too big. Will probably take it back and just get a blow-up tub! By the way, thanks for everyone's help!

We will be on the Carnival Liberty. After looking at the picture and reading the posts I think mine might be too big. Will probably take it back and just get a blow-up tub! By the way, thanks for everyone's help!

This is the children's pool area on Liberty. So you have alot of space for whatever you decide to bring

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1093305264040556309GypXTV

This is the children's pool area on Liberty. So you have alot of space for whatever you decide to bring

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1093305264040556309GypXTV

Oh, wow..I think I can bring the blow-up pool then. That will be great to just pull up some lounge chairs and enjoy some sun while DS plays! Thanks for your help as always!:)

Hi Michele,

We will be on the Inspiration... What do you think about this pool? Would it work on the deck?

http://www.target.com/Swimways-Color-Your-Own-Pool/dp/B000N5VB28/sr=1-7/qid=1207766637/ref=sr_1_7/602-7974123-4662231?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Akiddie%20pool&page=1

Thanks,

Jackie

Did the Inspiration go through the "Evolution of Fun" remodel yet? If it didn't, then you can always use the children's pool area here....all of the Carnival ships that end with -ION have this area

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1083179173043047638Dbzayf

BUT, in the "Evolutions of Fun", this area is changed and made into an Adult only area with hot tubs.

You will still have lots of room for that pool...no doubt. But the childrens pool area was always a nice place to set up.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got a small blow up pool at Wal-Mart last night for 3 bucks and some change. My daughter will be 17 months old and it is perfect for her not too small or large. It is in the section with the pool floats.. I think I will go get a spare in case it springs a leak or something..

We just got back from Mariner of the Seas and we picked up a small Blow up Pool at Toys R Us. It was perfect, the staff assisted in filling the pool and our DS was having a blast while most people enjoyed watching him. I will try to remember to post a picture of him in his pool on the pool deck tonight when I get home from work.

Archived