Question about Docs

sp29488

I requested paper docs. When I would check my reservation online it would go to that page where you had to check if you want e-docs or mail docs. I've always checked paper docs. Well to day it didn't go to that page it went to a page that saids we will be recieving our docs in the mail. Does that mean that they have been mailed? If so, why does it now also say at the top that our preference is now e-docs?

I requested paper docs. When I would check my reservation online it would go to that page where you had to check if you want e-docs or mail docs. I've always checked paper docs. Well to day it didn't go to that page it went to a page that saids we will be recieving our docs in the mail. Does that mean that they have been mailed? If so, why does it now also say at the top that our preference is now e-docs?

I really don't know the answer, but I do know that when you're within 30 days of your cruise you can access the documents online and still get your paper docs. Maybe this is what is going on with your docs.

I really don't know the answer, but I do know that when you're within 30 days of your cruise you can access the documents online and still get your paper docs. Maybe this is what is going on with your docs.

I hope you're right. We've requested paper docs because we have a lot of first-timers going with us, and this will probably be the last time we're offered that option.

I've been waiting to hear about the fuel surcharge refund but have been reluctant to check the e-docs for fear of not getting the paper ones! Guess I'll wait until I have those hot little papers in my hand before looking at the e-docs though.

Archived