Mariner EmBARKation / Radisson Shuttle

Disney Campers

We stayed at the Radisson, at check in we reserved the shuttle the earliest shuttle time was 1:00 pm, we get up early as we could not sleep and we see this huge ship waiting for us to get on-board, take back the rental car and lolly gagged around and headed up front about noon to wait for the shuttle, we got to he port about 1 or so and the line was LOOONNNGGG, not sure if it was bad timing or what but this was the worst embarkation I've experienced, had to show our passports about 4 or 5 times once in the building which was irritating and to top it off we did not get friendly service - short and snippy, Disney really spoiled us I guess. the whole check in process took nearly 2 hours.

If i had it to do over I'd get an earlier shuttle time or take a taxi to the port. Once on-board we had an awesome time and had great service and came 1 number away from the 11000.00 jackpot bingo but thats another thread:( :D

We stayed at the Radisson, at check in we reserved the shuttle the earliest shuttle time was 1:00 pm, we get up early as we could not sleep and we see this huge ship waiting for us to get on-board, take back the rental car and lolly gagged around and headed up front about noon to wait for the shuttle, we got to he port about 1 or so and the line was LOOONNNGGG, not sure if it was bad timing or what but this was the worst embarkation I've experienced, had to show our passports about 4 or 5 times once in the building which was irritating and to top it off we did not get friendly service - short and snippy, Disney really spoiled us I guess. the whole check in process took nearly 2 hours.

If i had it to do over I'd get an earlier shuttle time or take a taxi to the port. Once on-board we had an awesome time and had great service and came 1 number away from the 11000.00 jackpot bingo but thats another thread:( :D

Scott I am sorry you had this experience. One thing the ships cannot control is when people show up and if they do all at once this happens. Most of the time this port is the best and a great experience for all.

Preston

I have clients staying at the Radisson at the end of the month. They are on Mariner I called the Radisson and booked their shuttle for 11:30 over the phone so it is very convienent....

I think that is the key is to call and book the shuttle time ASAP before arrival, I did not think we could do this, oh well I now know for next time

Archived