St. Thomas Excursion Dilemma

Piperschic

Hi Everyone,

First time cruiser here. We are going on the CP on Nov. 13th- Eastern Carib. I am having a tough time deciding on shore excursions. We were thinking about the St. John's Champagne Catamaran excursion, however I am also interested in Magen's Bay.

Any advice?

Hi were going to St Thomas in Nov too and have just booked Godfrey Tours. For $20 PP he will meet you at ship, take you in town for shopping, then on a 2hr tour of the island and then to your choice of 3 beaches and Megans Bay is one of the 3. I got his name and lots of good reviews off the St. Thomas part of these boards. WWW.Godfreytours.com

Hope this helps a little

Godfrey is good but any of the taxi drivers at the terminal can do a tour. Honestly, St. Thomas is an easy island to do on your own. My personal opinion is that Magen's Bay is way over rated. Yes, it's beautiful to look at from say - Mountain Top. Coki Beach next to Coral World is very beautiful to me. It's also easy to hop a cab to Red Hook, hop the ferry to St John and see some awesome beaches - Cinnamon Bay, Trunk Bay.

Archived