babies in pool - diamond princess?

principessa7

We were on the Diamond Princess just a couple of months ago. It's a lovely ship and I'm sure you'll have a great cruise.

But to answer your question, no, you cannot take your baby in a swim diaper in the pool. There is a sign clearly posted by both pools stating that children in diapers are not allowed. The youth security staff is on hand to enforce observance of the rules and fellow passengers are very sensitive to this topic since an "accident" can be a health hazard and can cause the pool to have to be drained and shut down for hours.

A blow up pool might be your best option for water play onboard since she won't be able to go in the pool.

I took my 13 month old twins on the Diamond Princess and we had a wonderful time without any pool time on board (we visited resorts on shore days and used the pools). She'll love the kids area, which includes an outdoor area with trikes and such.

Have a great cruise!

Best,

Mia

Archived