Stateroom 9004 on the Dream

cruisinsforme

Hi,

Can anyone who has been in this cabin on the Dream or the Wind let me know if the deck space at the very front of the ship is open to the public or if that space is the private balconies for the owner's suites (9002 + 9202) located at the front of the ship. It would be great to be able to walk out of my stateroom and up the hall and get outside.

Depending on which sailing you are on, I will know who is making all that noise upstairs!:D - I will be in 8004 on the Dream for the Oct 17, 2004 sailing.

I'm sailing on October 31st, so I won't be the one making all the noise. You'll have to let me know when you get back how the cruise was. I can't seem to get enough information about the Dream from these boards.

There are no lounge chairs out there. I know many people brought plastic regular chairs there when we went through the panama canal, but in general, it's really too windy while at see for lounging.

It has been a number of years but we were in 9204 and enjoyed this space. The used to have a number of lounge chairs stored under the stairway on the Starbord side.

Yes it was windy at sea but you could lay on a louge protected from the wind by the solid forward bulkhead. A nice spot to enjoy arriving in port. Not sure those in the forward cabins liked others blocking their views :(

Archived