Grand Suite question

I was reading over the "benefits" of booking the suites, and I saw that you have access to the concierge lounge with open bar and hors d'oeuvres. Does "open bar" refer to free alcoholic drinks? And is is any kind of alcohol or just wine? Also, if I am part of a group reservation, but I am the only one in the group with a suite, I am assuming that the rest of my group cannot use the lounge, only those who are actually staying in the suite, is this correct? (Forgive me if this is a dumb question...this will only be my second cruise):)

We had a GS on the Voyager, our first cruise on any RCL ship. Yes you do have alcoholic breverages beside wine but I am not sure if you can order just any off the wall drink like, "sex on the beach".

Only the people who are in your GS will be allowed in the Concierge Lounge and with us they did check our Seapass Card to make sure we belonged there.

And, you can't learn unless you ask so please don't feel "dumb" about asking questions.

What is the suite benefits and is the benefits the same on all ships.

CL is one thing, but is it more?

We will do avigator OS, but only a 4 night voyage, is the CL programe still the same

What is the suite benefits and is the benefits the same on all ships.

CL is one thing, but is it more?

We will do avigator OS, but only a 4 night voyage, is the CL programe still the same

Yes the benefits will be the same for a 4 day Navigator as would a 7 day Navigator.

The benefits are *suppose* to be the same across the board for those ships that do have the concierge lounges.

But it seems like different ships have slightly different perks that might not be the same as others.

For example, on Freedom I got a bottle of Korbel the first day but didn't get canapes or petitfores on another day.

We were also contacted by the concierge in advance to make dinner and spa appts. But all of that depends on the concierge.

Archived