Internet TA's ??

Brotherbugs

I am new to this board (and new to cruising!). I am doing lots of research and am planning on booking my first cruise in the next few days. I have learned lots of good things from this board and one of them was about *************.com. I have narrowed it down to two different agencies, but I am still a little nervouse about it. Can I say which two I am interested in and see if any of you have used them, or are there any other tips you can give me?

Thank you for your help!

Nope.... discussing TA's on the boards is a no-no.....

To the OP.... make certain you are aware of the agencies policies regarding any additional costs they may charge i.e. name changes, cancellation fees, etc.... are they willing to lower fares or provide OBC if applicable to you sailing, etc....there is so much more to selecting a TA than the lowest fares ! ALso, being a newbie to cruising, I would suggest using a good TA that you can either sit down and discuss everything with in person or work with someone that is referred to you by firends or family that have assisted them in their vaction planning.

Welcome to the boards... there is a wealth of knowledge that can be used to your advantage here at Cruise Critic !

I am new to this board (and new to cruising!). I am doing lots of research and am planning on booking my first cruise in the next few days. I have learned lots of good things from this board and one of them was about *************.com. I have narrowed it down to two different agencies, but I am still a little nervouse about it. Can I say which two I am interested in and see if any of you have used them, or are there any other tips you can give me?

Thank you for your help!

Brotherbugs,

Welcome to Cruise Critic, however discussion of Travel Agents is not allowed on the Cruise Critic Message Boards.

Please feel free to read through the community guidelines if you have questions as to what types of information can be included in posts.

Thanks!

Archived