Children under two

Sky Sweet

We are taking a family reunion cruise to Canada in August on Carnival's Victory, which will include our granddaughter, who will be 16 months old at the time.

I realize that is too young for Camp Carnival, but is there a section of the ship that she can go to with a parent that will have things for her to play with?

Thanks in advance :)

progress.gif

There will be time scheduled for the little ones (and a parent) to go into the kid's area and use the facilities. On our 7-day cruise, there were two port days, with times at 12-2pm. We were the only ones using the facility and they worked hard to push my husband out early so that they could allow the other kids to enter early. We weren't impressed -- we were used to Princess, who allowed us in at any time (so long as a parent was present).

Yes, the camp does have some daytime babysitting times where she can go to camp when other kids aren't there during the day. Then she can go after 10pm (for a fee) And there are family times too.

I sort of lay it all out on my blog, look for the 3rd article down, FAQ, then look for the Carnival info for Under 2's

The one important thing to remind them is that no child in swim diapers can go into the pools. :(

www.cruisingwithchildren.blogspot.com

Yes, the camp does have some daytime babysitting times where she can go to camp when other kids aren't there during the day. Then she can go after 10pm (for a fee) And there are family times too.

I sort of lay it all out on my blog, look for the 3rd article down, FAQ, then look for the Carnival info for Under 2's

The one important thing to remind them is that no child in swim diapers can go into the pools. :(

www.cruisingwithchildren.blogspot.com

Hi crusinmama :)

Thanks for the helpful response, as well as the link to your blog.

Your blog is wonderful :)

It surprises me that Carnival does not offer in cabin babysiting, since we were able to get it almost every night on our Westerdam Cruise in November, and Holland America caters to a much older deomographic than Carnival.

Archived