pride and mexican riviera cruise

pudgy

We sailed Pride for the second time, March 2-9. We wanted to sail Pride one last time before she goes to the east coast.

Search out the burger bar/hot dog stand outside of the bufffet, by the pool. Great grilled sandwich station, Chinese food station and don't forget the 24 hr pizza. Adult pool aft, no kids allowed (in pool and hot tub), and it has it's own bar and soft serve ice cream. Go down the water slide!

Have a wonderful time!

I am going on the Pride on May 4. I have never been on a Caranaval ship before. Can anyone tell me about the ship and the 7 day mexican riviera cruise.

The Pride is a great ship, check out the pics in my signature.

Cruised the Pride twice in the last three years, it was so nice.

In Puerta Valarta, take the Bus's to the Malecon area. It's 50 cents USA per person. Don't bother with a Taxi. Buses are spaced about 3-4 minutes apart.

Be prepared to sit down right away, or hold on... they do not waitr fpr you to sit down... and they drive fast and hard... but it's a very fun bus ride. Only tourists take Taxi's... everyone else takes a Bus... waaaaayyyyy convenient.

Best of luck. :)

The Pride was our first cruise, so it holds a special place in my heart ~ great ship! In Puerto Vallarta, we did a Carnival tour of the tequila factories, which was pretty interesting, and free tequila tasting. Mazatlan, we just took a taxi to the shopping area (can't remember what it's called) and had a beach day ~ fun and relaxing. In Cabo, we did a Carnival snorkeling tour ~ the water was VERY cold (end of March) and there weren't too many fish. Since it was my very first time snorkeling, I still had lots of fun. Next, we took a water taxi to the Pueblo Bonito Blanco resort, where friends were staying for the week, and had lunch and hung out with them there. The surf was very rough in front of that hotel.

You will love the Pride! Have fun. :)

Archived