Any one try Slim in 6 ?

boop3

Hi Fellow Losers :D!

I saw the Infomerical for Slim in 6. It is a 6 week fitness program that looks easy to follow. I have been losing slow but sure however I am not good in exercising on my own.

This is not a strict diet or pill popping program.

If you tried it did you like it?

Where did you buy it? I am not one to order over the internet if I can buy it in a local store.

Thanks for your help!

Nora

I've tried it. It's REALLY boring. ;) If I remember correctly, you do the first dvd for a week or two, then the second one for two weeks and the last one for the final two weeks. I think I made 3 weeks before I gave up (I even took it on vacation with me...and did it! :eek: ). I got discouraged b/c I went off the meal plan a teeny bit and gained. Looking back, I should have stuck it out.

I would suggest other Beachbody programs, Turbo Jam or Hip Hop Abs, they have TONS of variety. I own most of the TJ workouts myself, and I LOVE them. I'm working up to using them again. :)

You might be able to find them at Target. Also I think The Firm can be found there too. But it's hit or miss.

Hi Phyllis!

Thanks for your reply. I will look around. I have heard good things about turbojam too.

I am up in Syracuse NY but we all love the devils up here.

Enjoy the Explorer!

Nora

I ordered the DVDs and did them for a while. I thougt they were very boring (at least the instructor is), but the workouts were pretty thorough. I am sorry to say that I did not continue but they are sitting there waiting for me whenever I get the urge to try them again. I am going on a cruise to alaska on May 18th and would like to lose 10 pounds prior to going, so I am opting for the low carb diet. Figure that will hopefully help. I love bread so much!!! Plus I love wine, so I think wine has less carbs than bread - so that is the plan!!!

:cool: I ordered the DVDs and did them for a while. I thougt they were very boring (at least the instructor is), but the workouts were pretty thorough. I am sorry to say that I did not continue but they are sitting there waiting for me whenever I get the urge to try them again. I am going on a cruise to alaska on May 18th and would like to lose 10 pounds prior to going, so I am opting for the low carb diet. Figure that will hopefully help. I love bread so much!!! Plus I love wine, so I think wine has less carbs than bread - so that is the plan!!!

I have almost all of the Beachbody programs and they all work well. You just have to find one that you enjoy. As others have said Slim in 6 can be boring but it works. I don't know what you goal is but the Power 90 is really good too. It combines cardio and strength training. Alternating days. It is very effective because you lose and tone at the same time. The hip hop abs is fun but I didn't find it very effective for my tummy which is my problem area. I LOVE the Turbo Jam. Especially the Turbo Sculpt. There is also one that uses 10 minutes per body part that is nice. Each segment works a different part like arms or abs etc.. and it is only 10 minute per part so you could fit in a couple areas of your body in 20 minutes.

I would reccommend the Hip Hop abs kids workout. It is really upbeat and fun. It is a little cheesy but not too bad. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived