Onboard Luggage Valet (international)

Hi!

When we cruise carribbean, we have enjoyed paying the 20.$ per person for "luggage valet" where your suitcases are picked up from your stateroom and taken to your airlines and checked in for you.

:)

I am wondering if such a service exists for the Mediterranian Cruises too?

While I'm not 100% certain, I'm going to hazard a guess and say no.

I agree with this reply,BUT it seemes to me there was a thread where someone posted that they could have their luggage picked up and taken to the airport..can't remember what line it was,but if you really want this service I would call the cruiseline to see if they offer it.The only drawback I can see re Med cruises is that your luggage would not be in your control at the airport and this may pose a problem re the airlines(they would be more strict abroad),but who knows today:) .Please not that it is VERY different cruising the Caribe vs the Med. not only the ports/countries etc.but just the rules.I think it would be a big adjustment.

On Princess there was a whole menu of options for arrival in Venice, but I can't remember what they were.

We were traveling thrifty. We walked from the ship to the bus station with our luggage, spent about 20 euros total for a family of four to get to the airport. We made our kids walk almost a whole kilometer to the bus station rolling their own luggage, and I still feel guilty about it. We should have spent the $240 for the buses.

Archived