Where's Theodore in May (Halifax?)

Do I have any chance of seeing Theodore in the Big Harbour in early May?

Is his shop open that early in the season?

Thank you!

I walk by there almost every day and haven't seen it yet. According to this website http://www.murphysonthewater.com/theodoretugboat/ tours start on June 16th, however, it may be be there in May but just not offering tours.

Thanks, Rick.

I live in Texas. I'll be in Halifax the first week in May. Any guess about the weather?

I have a rainjacket with a warm lining. Is that OK or too much?

I adore Halifax and can't wait to be there again.

You are so lucky to live there!

Thanks, Rick.

I live in Texas. I'll be in Halifax the first week in May. Any guess about the weather?

I have a rainjacket with a warm lining. Is that OK or too much?

I adore Halifax and can't wait to be there again.

You are so lucky to live there!

The average temperatures are in the mid 50's F but you can expect anything from the 40's to the 70's.

I work about a 5 minute walk from the cruise ship port and most days go for a walk along the waterfront to see the ships and all the passengers along the boardwalk. It is very nice here, I just wish it was warmer. :(

We will be there next month too & will keep an eye out for Theodore. We have many tug boats here on the west coast but I have never yet seen one wearing a baseball cap!:)

Graham.

It's from a childrens television show that was based here in Halifax. I'm not sure but I think that it was on in the 90's. It was hosted by Denny Doherty from the 60's/70's group Mamas and Papas. He was from Halifax.

It's from a childrens television show that was based here in Halifax. I'm not sure but I think that it was on in the 90's. It was hosted by Denny Doherty from the 60's/70's group Mamas and Papas. He was from Halifax.

I remember Theodore & his pals very well.;)

Graham.

The Theodore stories have helped many children to learn to read and to love reading. Great fun!

I'll take my warm jacket and my sun glasses as well so I will be ready for whatever weather I have. I love walking along the Harbour in Halifax. Thanks to folks on this topic, I'm going to Pier 21 for immigration history and many other great places.

Thanks to all.

Halifax is such a classy city and the people are so nice there. I really look forward to my visits.

Archived