Ultimate Balcony Dining on Island Princess

jrobinso

I will be on Island Princess next week. Just wondering if they are offering the Ultimate Balcony Dinner on Island. They didn't offer it in 2006 when we were on Island before. We happen to be cruising on my husbands birthday and I wanted to plan it for that night. Since my folks will be cruising with us I wanted to make it a dinner for 4. Any idea if they can accomodate that? I have a BA on Caribe.

Thanks

I will be on Island Princess next week. Just wondering if they are offering the Ultimate Balcony Dinner on Island. They didn't offer it in 2006 when we were on Island before. We happen to be cruising on my husbands birthday and I wanted to plan it for that night. Since my folks will be cruising with us I wanted to make it a dinner for 4. Any idea if they can accomodate that? I have a BA on Caribe.

Thanks

I sure hope that they offer the UBD on The Island since we have our first cruise booked on her in February. We have ordered this on 8 different occasions and have never been disappointed. They will be glad to accomdate 4 or as many as you like. We hosted the UBD on the balcony of our suite on The Grand last year for 8 and it was nothing short of terrific.

I'm sure you know that it cannot be booked ahead of time; but just place a call to room service upon arrival in your cabin.

Mike:)

My DH and I will be sailing the Island this Dec. We have a balcony room on Carib deck. Which room is yours? And please be sure to post a review and pictures of the room and Balcony! I'm really interested in seeing that.

I don't ask for much do i?;)

Have a great trip!

Gabrielle

Thanks

We did the UBD on the Island to Hawaii in February '07...and it was fabulous! If you have a BA on Caribe you'll have a deeper balcony and more than enough room to set the table for 4 so your folks will be able to join you. Just phone the DINE line to book it once you're on board. Give them at least 2-3 days notice. Don't miss this experience - it is worth every penny.

You'll be cruising with my friend Robin (Tallcruiser) who I met on the Hawaii cruise. What a great gal!

Enjoy!

- Cindy

We did the UBD on the Island to Hawaii in February '07...and it was fabulous! If you have a BA on Caribe you'll have a deeper balcony and more than enough room to set the table for 4 so your folks will be able to join you. Just phone the DINE line to book it once you're on board. Give them at least 2-3 days notice. Don't miss this experience - it is worth every penny.

You'll be cruising with my friend Robin (Tallcruiser) who I met on the Hawaii cruise. What a great gal!

Enjoy!

- Cindy

Cindy - just a question - what is the price for this dinner? Six of us are going on the Coral Princess in September and we are celebrating one of our friend's birthdays. Thought this would be a nice thing to do!

By the way, I live in Southern California, but was actually born in Winnipeg!:p

Thanks much,

notnormal

thanks all for the info. I'll book as soon as we board.

Cindy, Robin and I have already "met" on our great roll call. I'm looking forward to meeting her in person.

notnormal, I think the cost of the UBD is $50pp.

Cindy - just a question - what is the price for this dinner? Six of us are going on the Coral Princess in September and we are celebrating one of our friend's birthdays. Thought this would be a nice thing to do!

By the way, I live in Southern California, but was actually born in Winnipeg!:p

Thanks much,

notnormal

Hello fellow Winnipegger! The price of the dinner is $50 pp. We will be on the Coral in January and will definitely be doing the dinner again.

Have a great time!

Cindy

Archived