Just Off The Liberty

tinetine

We just got off the Liberty on Saturday, 6 day cruise. What a wonderful cruise, everything was great. Weather was great, food was good, just everything was perfect. Anyone have any questions, i will be glad to answer them. Mini golf was fun. Shows were okay, nothing spectacular, cruise direction Steve was good. I sure have post cruise depression.

Hi there! Muster drill was held on Deck 4 outside for everyone. The movies varied on the ship. They were held at 6:00 and 8:00, They ranged from Transformers, License to Wed, Ratatouille, a Harry Potter movie. On certain occasions they had a concert on them, late at night, Cher and Janet Jackson.

Where was the muster drill held on the Liberty? I've read some ships hold them in the lounges but wasn't sure about the Liberty. We are sailing on this ship soon :) Thanks!!

When we are on the Liberty in August, our muster drill was outside on one of the decks. It was super windy from some vents nearby and it felt like we were standing forever.

We will be sailing 4/20 on I think the same itinerary. What kinds of movies or concerts are on the big screen tv? also were the formal night on the days @ sea. thank you

Bflinner...we have a rollcall with quite a few people on it sailing on your cruise. We would love it if you would join us. You can either check out our thread on the rollcall boards, or just come find us at the Lido deck aft pool right after muster. We'll be the ones who are all wearing beads:D .

Maureen

We did not have passports. Used our birth certificates and drivers license for our family of 3, and just a birth certificate for our son. Didnt have any problems. Got right on the ship. At each port just needed sign and sail card, and drivers license. Not a problem at all- Thanks

We just got off the Liberty on Saturday, 6 day cruise. What a wonderful cruise, everything was great. Weather was great, food was good, just everything was perfect. Anyone have any questions, i will be glad to answer them. Mini golf was fun. Shows were okay, nothing spectacular, cruise direction Steve was good. I sure have post cruise depression.

Just curious what category cabin you had on The Liberty? We have a balcony on the Verandah deck. I'm so thrilled to hear that your trip was perfect. Makes me even more excited to leave on the 12th of July!

Im really not sure. We checked in at 11:00, gave our luggage to the porter, and when we got to our room at 1:30, the luggage was already there. That was the quickest i ever had got our luggage our of 3 cruises. When we got off the ship, we did self disembark and were off at 7:15 and through customs and all by 7:40

Im really not sure. We checked in at 11:00, gave our luggage to the porter, and when we got to our room at 1:30, the luggage was already there. That was the quickest i ever had got our luggage our of 3 cruises. When we got off the ship, we did self disembark and were off at 7:15 and through customs and all by 7:40

Sorry, I keep thinking of more questions. We are flying in a day early and Carnival reps will pick us up at our motel; thus, we will already have our luggage. I'm assuming that we are still only allowed to board with what is considered "carry on" on an airplane?

We were there also.....Back in Georgia now with pollen and supposed to be in the 30's in the morning.............We had the time of our lives........A beautiful ship and staff....Didn't see many shows.....Jim Brick was good and the Liberty Idol....The food was GREAT!!!!

We just got off the Liberty on Saturday

What happened to you guys Friday afternoon? We (Carnival Freedom) has to slam on the brakes down to 6 knots so you guys can catch up to us.

Did you see us? you guys finally caught up. I got nice video footage of your ship.

Fred

I dont mind at all, Most everyone had carry on suitcases, the small ones, as long as it will fit through the xray scanner, you can take it- Thanks!

By any chance did you or anyone else have any liquor in your checked luggage? I've taken on several bottles of wine before at other ports and never had a problem, what about Port Everglades, anyone have a problem bringing on liquor?

Archived