January Sailings

Tomorrow is day 99 and counting for us. We sail on the Rhapsody on 23 January for our 25th wedding anniversary!! It will be our second sailing on her and we can hardly wait. Anyone else going, too? Check out our M&M and sign up. :)

We'll be sailing on the Splendour of the Seas on January 29, 2005. This is our first cruise and it's a Christmas gift for my children. I'm looking for a special way to give them this gift on Christmas morning. Want to do something really special. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ginger

11 days of pure relaxation. Staying on deck 8, right behind the Royal Suite. We are also celebrating - My wife's 40th & my 50th. Joining us will be my sister and her husband - this will be our 3rd cruise with them. See you onboard!

Radiance 1/16/05! 4 of us - my husband and I, son -16yrs and his friend.

DH and I will be on the Radiance Jan. 16/05. (that's actually his birthday.)

I started a thread on the M&M but not a soul has posted to it. :(

Marilyn

Trudy,

Ok girlfriend I am jealous that you are leaving before we do....and I am missing you that you had a change plans, but now are having all of your kids on board to help you celebrate. ...... You go girl!!!! 11_2_2v.gif the first date and now the anniversary cruise 11_14_4.gif .... Now at our age... ... or I should say my age the last emotion could address my hot flash or the anniversary celebration. Since we will miss your 25th anniversary...... you best tell your kids that you expect to be pampered. We will miss you on our cruise...... but know that you will have a great time with your family. Keep those home fires burning......:p

Colleen

Aboard Mariner of the Seas. Exactly three months from tomorrow. Western Caribbean and our first balcony cabin (Corner Aft - Deck 9).

They say you get spoiled at that point. We'll see if "they" are right. :p

Anyone going on the Serenade on 1/15/05?:D

Cruisemama 5985

We have an extended family of eleven going on the Serenade 1/15/05 cruise!:eek:

If you are on our cruise, please join us at "SERENADE of the Seas 1/15/05 Who else is going? Come one guys!" Located in the Roll Call - Meet and mingle section of the board.

We are a group of 15 traveling on the Mariner on 1/2/05. First cruise for some of the people. Eight adults, one 16 year old........then we have two 21 year old guys, two 27 year old girls and two 24 year old girls who are ready to soak up some rays and party!!! With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming, the weeks will go soooooo fast!!

Archived