14 month old to formal night dinner?

deltwalrus

Thanks for the ideas on where to get little boy suits. The attached pictures are so cute! I had a sweater vest outfit, but didn't have a cute suit or tux. I went looking this weekend at every store in the mall and *finally* found a cute little suit at Dillard's. JC Penny's & Sears said they don't normally cary suits for the 12-24 month size, just around Easter and Christmas. Hmm, guess that's the only time our handsome little guys need to dress up? Or maybe it's because we live in the desert? Interestingly enough, formal, fancy girl dresses in that same size were available everywhere.

Well, whatever your childern are wearing to the formal night dinner, I hope you have a great time!

Thanks again!

One question though - I have never had trouble finding formal attire for my girls, but where do I find a cute suit or tux for our little guy? The attached pictures are so cute I just have to ask = )

I found some cute outfits at Target after Easter, but they're khakis with shirts/sweater vests appropriate for less formal evenings.

Thanks in advance!

I didn't read all the way through so forgive me if you already have your answer. My Grandmother ordered tuxes for all the little boys on our trip from www.kidspayless.com. They seem to have good prices and relatively quick shipping. The tuxes up to size 7 were on sale as of last week for $35.99 and the larger sizes were $39.99. HTH! :)

Archived