Our dry spell is over!!!

staceymrow

For those living in Brisbane, tomorrow , 16th April we will have Sun Princess in Portside till 6pm, then Thursday (17th)Pacific Sun is at Portside for the day, then again next Monday 21st April!!! :D :D

I am going down tomorrow for a little look I think!! :D And maybe thursday too!!! :D

About time too, hey Vicki!!! It hasn't been fair that we've had no ships for what seems like ages. To think that it's only a few months before Pacific Sun leaves for NZ for the winter too. We wont be coming down today, but will make an effort to come in tomorrow night after work to see Pacific Sun - we may see you there.

It's not long now until you sail either, you lucky thing!!

Sarah

...and the Sun Princess will be back on Sunday as she embarks on the 2008 Northern Explorer voyage....which means it is now less than 12 months before we do that voyage in 2009...yeah:D

I work not far from Portside so I will be taking my camera down there today! If you see the old codger with his Qld Cricket shirt on..thats me !

Hey All

I will be embarking Pacific Sun tomorrow for the 2 nighter from Brisbane to Sydney N811N.

Not a long journey unfortunately and for work, so it should be lots of fun.

:D I will be smiling for all the camera down at portside hehe........... you wont miss me, i will be waving my goodbyes to you all :)

It was so great to see that giant white lady at Portside yesterday! I've been starved for cruise ships to look at :D

Poor old Mr Minx had a "MrMinxy Moment" yesterday while looking at the Sun Princess. He noticed that all the lifeboats had "Hamilton" written on them and said, Oh they've changed all the names on the life boats to show where they are. OMG talk about laugh!!!! :p :D :p It's not too often that HE has the Minxy Moment LOL!

Jo- you have been awfully quiet on the boards lately!;)

I didnt get down to see Sun Princess yesterday due to work, but will definately head down on Sunday to have a glimpse!

I am just about to head to Portside and have a look at Pacific Sun, as the next time I see her- I will be boarding her!! :D :D :D

I know she is back in on monday, but work will get in the way of me getting down there to get my fix! :rolleyes:

And keep this one in your Diary Brisbanites! Just read an email from an online T/A and Regent Seven Sea's "Paul Gaugin" will be departing from Brisbane on the 5th Feb 2009, doing 17 nights to Tahiti:p prices start at $4695, not bad for a classy ship, and it has "everything" included too:p :p

http://www.rssc.com/voyage/details.jsp?code=PAU090205&offerId=&page=ship

Chez

xx

Archived