Welcome Letters

Callan,

Imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery. Could you also send the template to me? KellyMaki2016@gmail.com

Also, I really appreciate all of your help during my year of planning. I was originally a Sensation bride but got swapped over to the Victory now that the ships are moving. Either way...I appreciate the advice and tips!!

Callan,

Imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery. Could you also send the template to me? KellyMaki2016@gmail.com

Also, I really appreciate all of your help during my year of planning. I was originally a Sensation bride but got swapped over to the Victory now that the ships are moving. Either way...I appreciate the advice and tips!!

Of course! Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible for anyone to please send me their wedding cruise welcome letter? Adrienne and Keith's looks great but I'm having a very hard time reading it and I'm looking to get some other ideas. We are 63 days out from our wedding cruise on the Regal Princess and I'm tying up my loose ends:)

achain2001@yahoo.com

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi, love your template can you email it to me at tiffanyb0625@gmail.com

FANTASTIC JOB! I know it's been a while... But could you send it to me too? My wedding is on Carnival Liberty on April 23rd... 17 days away! This is one of the last things on my list and I've got a creative block. Would love to use yours as a template. Thanks so much!

Readytosoar244@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...