POAM bump-out cabin help!

cjnky

I'm looking at the back of a bump-out (such as 10542, 10042 or 9560) but the ship diagram looks like these balconies are only half-size?? Can anyone tell me if this is true - and if you have 2-way views from these cabins?

• 4 years later...

The lanais are slightly smaller, but I do like the bump out myself. And they are not half size, just slightly smaller as I said. Go on line and look at google images for POAm exterior shots and there are a few out there that give you an idea of them.

TheDocDD.... I have a good photo of what you would like to see...so if you wish to post an e-mail I can forward it to you .....

I feel the location and style of a wrap around lanai railing on one side provides an excellent viewing range.

Chuck

I just sailed in 9560 (port, forward) and loved the balcony. It is 1-2 square feet smaller than other standard balconies but you won't miss those few inches. Whereas most people assume the pose of leaning on the balcony rail to see to to either side, we had a near 180 degree view while sitting in our chairs, drinking mai tai's at sunset.

As for privacy, though you can see and be seen by those in mid-ship balconies, our only privacy issue was with the folks in the cabin in the other side of our divider, due to their constant arguments, smoking and excessive use of perfume and aftershave, all sight-unseen.

I'm looking at the back of a bump-out (such as 10542, 10042 or 9560) but the ship diagram looks like these balconies are only half-size?? Can anyone tell me if this is true - and if you have 2-way views from these cabins?

we were in bump out balcony and the view is great you can only sit 3 people on the balcony its small but i love it

We were in cabin 10540 last week on the Pride and checked out that balcony on 10542. While it is smaller it would be a cool view because there is nothing blocking your view.

I was originally booked into 10542 but changed after looking at the diagram also but wouldn't be afraid to book the cabin. Just be aware it is a little smaller but seemed to work fine for Lucille and Shirley that occupied that cabin! They had a coffee party out there every afternoon! Too cute!

Happy sailing!

Tammy

Archived