Does the Fantasy class cat 12 cabins have a double sleeper ot not?

mohavemommy

The "double sleeper sofa" is a smaller sleeping area than a full sized mattress at home. Two young children might be comfortable in it, or one adult.

If you're planning on using the sofa bed and a rollaway, make sure no one has to get up during the night! It'll be very close quarters.

We had a Cat 12 on our recent cruise and had a rollaway. We have two children and they could not have both slept on the sofa. I think an adult on the sofa would be very uncomfortable. The rollaway was already in the room. They just folded it up during the day. The person sleeping in the sofa does have to climb over the rollaway, but my kids didn't care and it worked out great for us.

We had a Category 12 suite on the Ecstasy and I shared the sofa bed with my sister. It seemed to be the size of a full size bed. We are average size women and I don't remember it being uncomfortable. I have shared a bed with someone practically all my life.....so I guess it's a matter of what you're used to.

I've also had the cot in our Category 12 on the Fantasy....and that I do remember being uncomfortable. It seemed too short, and I'm 5'3".

On the Conquest in our Category 12, the sofa bed was made up to accommodate one person, about the size of a twinsize. I assumed it could be pulled out to the "fullsize" if more people were in our cabin.

Hope this helps.

I was wondering if the sofa could be made any bigger. It must have been made up as a single since I had a boy and girl, maybe they figured they did not want to sleep together. That is good to know for future reference.

that's why I would like to see a picture of it...... get a better idea

Archived