Club 02 for my 15 yr old

seiffann

Sorry, I never sailed the Conquest, but my 15 really enjoyed hanging out in Club 02 on the Sensation and they had a party going on every night and kids hanging out during the day too, he also played basketball a lot and last year on the Fantasy he played ping pong with other kids on the ship.

What is there to do on carnival conquest? He is sorta shy, any suggestions for him?

We were on Sensation 3/20 and my 15yo said to make sure he goes to the first night meet and greet(it's in the capers)... even if he misses dinner or something. That's when they all get to know each other and make packs that roam the ship... well not quite that bad, but she said you can tell the kids that did not go as they are on the outside looking in. If he is shy then Make him go (by himself... do NOT take him) and he should have a great time.

Wow, my first post! We just got off the Conquest and my 15 year old went to Club 02. I totally agree with bobsfamily. Have your son go the first night. Even if he doesn't like the formal activities, he'll meet some kids to hang with. My son had a blast, we hardly saw him.

Wow, my first post! We just got off the Conquest and my 15 year old went to Club 02. I totally agree with bobsfamily. Have your son go the first night. Even if he doesn't like the formal activities, he'll meet some kids to hang with. My son had a blast, we hardly saw him.

Congrats!!! on the post and the cruise!

That's what happened with my daughter... she would cruise by the club, but most times she had already set up a meeting time with others she had met and did not really do much that was a formal activity. I did see some of the activities - one was a scavenger hunt and my wife & I became part of it... they needed a pic of someone married more than 20 years.... I think our daughter let the cat out of the bag on that one. I was going to say they seem to know the shy ones and get them involved also.

I agree with the other posters -- make sure he goes to that meet and greet the first night! Our granddaughter goes every year and she always makes that meeting to meet the other kids. She will be in O2 this July for the first time and is really looking forward to going! She has made some long-lasting friends and she still communicates with some on a regular basis. Our GD is quite outgoing and she tends to meet some of the kids within 20 minutes of getting on the ship. :D

By the way -- she loved the Conquest, especially the Mardi Gras party. We attended the same party held on the Lido Deck and saw her upstairs by the CD having a blast with the beads they gave to everyone. They were tossing them down to the Lido Deck!

Enjoy!!!

Archived