How long did it take for you to receive a wedding photo link??

Mich1121

Hi everyone! I was recently married on 3/24/08 on the Norwegian Gem and I am waiting for TWE to email me my web link so I can view my wedding photos. I have been speaking with them and they have been responding to my needs but they keep telling me the photographer has not sent over a CD of my photos yet therefore they cannot put them on line and send me a link for viewing and purchasing. I know before I booked the wedding they told me it can take 3 to 4 weeks for this to arrive.

Does anyone have a range of time it took them to get their web access? I was just curious. TWE said they would look into this but are not expecting the CD for at least another week. I was just wondering because people who could not attend the wedding are looking to view photos.

Hi Rene,

On Princess, the photographer will meet with you to give you the proofs and leave you to go through them and pick the ones for your package. If you choose to buy the CD he/she will have it to you before the cruise ends and it gets charged to your cabin.

No idea how it works for Norwegian.

Cheers,

Ann

Archived