Jewel of the Seas any obstructed veiws

Barlitz

We are ready to book the Jewel for the 10/02/05 out of Boston. I was wondering if any of the balcony cabins are obstructed in any way.It looks like they start at deck 7 and I think all the lifeboats are on deck 6. Does anyone have any info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
We are ready to book the Jewel for the 10/02/05 out of Boston. I was wondering if any of the balcony cabins are obstructed in any way.It looks like they start at deck 7 and I think all the lifeboats are on deck 6. Does anyone have any info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

There are some blocked views on deck 8, but I think they're staterooms without balconies. You can check it out specifically on the RCCL website...I did before I booked my room so I knew our room wouldn't be partially blocked...

Yes, there are obstructed views on all Radiance class ships. The obstruction is due to the life boat overhang. It will prevent you from looking straight down into the water, you can look straight out with no problem.

The cabins that are effected are:

E-3's deck 7

E-2's deck 8

Since I haven't been in a D-1 on deck 9, I can't say for sure if they are obstructed.

Go for the D-1 on deck 8 or the E-1 on deck 7.

Hope this helps

Yes, there are obstructed views on all Radiance class ships. The obstruction is due to the life boat overhang. It will prevent you from looking straight down into the water, you can look straight out with no problem.

The cabins that are effected are:

E-3's deck 7

E-2's deck 8

Since I haven't been in a D-1 on deck 9, I can't say for sure if they are obstructed.

Go for the D-1 on deck 8 or the E-1 on deck 7.

Hope this helps

We were able to get an E-1 on deck 8...it seems they're okay on deck 8 (without obstructed views I mean)

Archived