Princess Caribbean Beach Towels

formula14

Don't fall for the old trick that some island locals will try by saying they will return the towels for you...they don't LOL. There is always some talk that you will be charged for missing towels, but there is no way they can keep track as there are so many places to dump you dirty beach towels. Be honest & you will do fine.

Jan

Is there actually a cruise line out there that doesn't supply beach towels for onshore? There are always so many questions asking if there are beach towels provided, but I have never heard of or sailed on a cruise that they were not provided. Just interested???

The beach/pool towels are white/blue striped and on the shelf of your closet when you arrive. There are no towels by the pool so you have to take these with you when you go there.

On our last 2 cruises (Royal and Emerald), there were stacks of clean towels by the pool, and bins to deposit the old ones.

Hi Chrysalis....How are you guys doing? We still remember the wonderful Sun cruise with you et al. Looks like you are doing some great cruising, and we have some on board as well. Hope our "ships" cross paths once again. Joan and Larry

Is there actually a cruise line out there that doesn't supply beach towels for onshore? There are always so many questions asking if there are beach towels provided, but I have never heard of or sailed on a cruise that they were not provided. Just interested???

I think it's a typical concern for newbies that may not have had beach stops prior.

I always overhear people on board also talking about don't lose or they will charge $25. Obviously, the way they distribute on board and with the used towel baskets near the pool - they can't keep track so I agree with PP that said just be honest and try to return them from shore. Now some lines do check out a different towel to take ashore when you leave - they do track those.

I think it's a typical concern for newbies that may not have had beach stops prior.

I always overhear people on board also talking about don't lose or they will charge $25. Obviously, the way they distribute on board and with the used towel baskets near the pool - they can't keep track so I agree with PP that said just be honest and try to return them from shore. Now some lines do check out a different towel to take ashore when you leave - they do track those.

Maybe it is newbies asking, I just wondered if there was maybe a cruise line out there that doesn't supply beach towels, as I had never heard of one.

I agree on the $25 charge. Amazing how a rumor can get those towels back to the ship. ;) Absolutely no way for the cruise line to track them since the exact same towels are available at the pool and they have no idea if you put them in the towel bin or brought them back to your stateroom.

Hi Chrysalis....How are you guys doing? We still remember the wonderful Sun cruise with you et al. Looks like you are doing some great cruising, and we have some on board as well. Hope our "ships" cross paths once again. Joan and Larry

We are doing well, thank you. Drop us an email at marc at 1sa dot com when you have a chance.

Archived