Cruise Criitic Party

Watermanfunari

Hi, we are planning on getting together to all meet on the first day of the cruise. My question is, I know that RCCL + Celebrity have parties and sign ups, I suppose that NCL does not because I do not see a link to it. But I have read some posts that said alot of the people that came back from their cruise said that when they met up with everyone there was officers and or Cruise Director that came to the party to meet everyone there. And talked with them through out the cruise. How did this happen if there was no sign up for this? How did they go about letting the ship know that cruisers were going to meet at a special place and time? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sue

NCL DAWN 10/10/04

PRINCESS DAWN 2/8/05

Have you tried going to the Cruise Critic web site? Get on the "boards" and just scroll down and find Norwegian Cruise Line and follow that with a click onto Roll Calls. Scroll down and find the ship and date of sailing. You will have a wonderful time "talking" to your fellow passengers.

Hi Karen, That is not what I am asking about, I am on that site, but I have read on other roll calls and reviews that when other cruise critics got on board and set up for a meeting place that some of the officers and or cruise director came to say Hi. I just wanted to know if someone called the pursers desk or what, so how did the officers know that they were all meeting at a certain place and time.

Like on Celebrity and RCCL they (the ship) set the time and place for all to meet and they give (for free) coffee and danish or soda and snacks.

So if anyone has any info on this just let me know.

Thanks,

Sue

NCL DAWN 10/10/04

PRINCESS DAWN 2/8/05

HI karolyn, I just posted the info on our post we have going. Thanks to Pat, I have a number to call and hopefully we can have a party waiting for us on the 2nd day. Yeah, Let me know what you think when you read what I posted.

Talk soon.

Sue

NCL DAWN 10/10/04

PRINCESS DAWN 2/8/05

Hi Sue

I was so surprised to see you on here. We are booked for the Mexican Riveria April 14th, of next year. Trying to find any one else that is going at the same time. I'm sorry we lost contact with you. Hope all is going well for you and Joe. Would love to hear from you. Do you still have my e-mail?

Please tell Joe we said HI. I still remember some of the stories he would tell.

Hope to hear from you.

Marsha

HI Marsha, So glad to hear from you. We are slowing down at work now so it will be easier to Email you now. I will do that tonight. So glad that you booked another cruise. Too bad we can't go anywhere in April, that would of been great to cruise with you guys again, minus the jet boat rides that I almost died on, I still hurt, lol. I will tell Joe you said hi and do the same to Jim. Boy, Joe still has many more new stories left to tell, that will be a whole other cruise, lol.

Talk soon

Sue

NCL DAWN 10/10/04

PRINCESS DAWN 2/8/05

Archived