Excursions with Infant

Poxy

Hello,

I am going on a cruise next week with a friend who has an 18 month old. We booked excursions which say "infants free". When we booked the excursions online, all of our names were listed with boxes under them to mark if that person was purchasing the excursion. Under the infant's name there was no box.

When I check on Carnival's website for booked excursions, his name is not listed. Should his name show up or do infants not need to be registered? If we go to the excursion, will they ask questions or just see a baby and let him on? Thanks.

I called Carnival (twice, b/c I am paranoid) to check about this, as we had the same issue. They both said that only the paying people show up in the boxes, so the infant would not.

I also found out that there were quite a few that allowed babies that did not have the bottle symbol (basically anything that involves a bus or beach or isn't too adventurous)

Though since you will be dealing with the tour companies not carnival once you arrive at the excursion, your friend may want to carry a birth certificate to show the child's age. A big 18 month old could easily look over 2, which I would assume they would try to charge for. (I think the rule is 2 and under in regards to the infant policy...but not sure)

Archived