Emergency Contact number for the ship

seiffann

What phone number shall I leave my family in case of an emergency? I do not have a cell phone, and carnival said that they have to have a credit card to use their number. Is there another one, especially for my parent, as they do not have a credit card. Any suggestions?

What phone number shall I leave my family in case of an emergency? I do not have a cell phone, and carnival said that they have to have a credit card to use their number. Is there another one, especially for my parent, as they do not have a credit card. Any suggestions?

There is a number in your eDocs or the Docs they mail you.

Fred

What page? I can't find it.

1-877-CCL-SHIP or 1-877-225-7447

This one is expensive but will get you to the ship in extreme emergencies, 9.50 per minute.

You can always use internet while onboard to check your emails or call with your Cell phone onboard the ship at 2.49 per minute or wait till you hit port.

And last resort, they can call American Red Cross and they can send the ship an Amcross Message.

Fred

• 5 years later...

Carnival Cruise Line

How do I contact a passenger directly on Carnival Cruise Line?

ccl_logo.gif

Friends and family may call guests onboard via Maritime Telecommunications Network (MTN) Shore-to-Ship telephone service. The rate is $9.50 per minute from the United States; additional long distance charges may apply from outside the United States.

The charges will be applied to the caller’s credit card: MasterCard – Visa – American Express – The Discover Card – Diner’s Club.

Call 1-877 CCLSHIP (1-877-225-7447) from the U.S. or 1-732-335-3284 from outside the U.S.

The caller needs to have available the ship name and the guest’s name. Once connected, enter the number for the ship you wish to reach, followed by the pound sign:

Breeze: 1#

Conquest: 2#

Destiny: 3#

Dream: 4#

Ecstasy: 5#

Elation: 6#

Fantasy: 7#

Fascination: 8#

Freedom: 9#

Glory: 10#

Imagination: 11#

Inspiration: 12#

Legend: 13#

Liberty: 14#

Magic: 15#

Miracle: 16#

Paradise: 17#

Pride: 18#

Sensation: 19#

Spirit: 20#

Splendor: 21#

Triumph: 22#

Valor: 23#

Victory: 24#

Carnival Cruise Line

How do I contact a passenger directly on Carnival Cruise Line?

ccl_logo.gif

Friends and family may call guests onboard via Maritime Telecommunications Network (MTN) Shore-to-Ship telephone service. The rate is $9.50 per minute from the United States; additional long distance charges may apply from outside the United States.

The charges will be applied to the caller’s credit card: MasterCard – Visa – American Express – The Discover Card – Diner’s Club.

Call 1-877 CCLSHIP (1-877-225-7447) from the U.S. or 1-732-335-3284 from outside the U.S.

The caller needs to have available the ship name and the guest’s name. Once connected, enter the number for the ship you wish to reach, followed by the pound sign:

Breeze: 1#

Conquest: 2#

Destiny: 3#

Dream: 4#

Ecstasy: 5#

Elation: 6#

Fantasy: 7#

Fascination: 8#

Freedom: 9#

Glory: 10#

Imagination: 11#

Inspiration: 12#

Legend: 13#

Liberty: 14#

Magic: 15#

Miracle: 16#

Paradise: 17#

Pride: 18#

Sensation: 19#

Spirit: 20#

Splendor: 21#

Triumph: 22#

Valor: 23#

Victory: 24#

Just a footnote as the 732 area code is my area code. The call is not free if you live in this area code. You still have to pay the per minute charge.

Archived