best exursions in alaska

jcfoetoo

Well in Juneau I did the Glacier flightseeing in a floatplane and it was amazing! Going again this year and I'm taking the helecopter glacier ride out of Skagway and Harv and Marv's in Juneau for whale watching and have heard nothing but great reviews about them.

If you ask 100 people this question, you'll get 100 different answers! I studied this forum for a year before we went, and was very happy with the popular choices we ended up with! In Ketchikan, we had an awesome float plane over Misty Fjords with Island Wings, with a peaceful lake landing in the middle of it. In Juneau, we co-booked whalewatching with Orca Ent. along with a glacier helo landing with Coastal. (For whalewatching, Harv & Marv also get GREAT reviews here - if you want a smaller boat). In Skagway, we did the White Pass Rail with Chilkoot where we had a very personalized trip back to Skagway by Minibus with lots of scenic stops. I'm sure you'll have a fabulous trip whichever excursions you choose.

Archived