La Quinta Inn & Suites - Clear Lake/Webster

CRUSINGFAMILY

As a local, I haven't stayed there but the place is fairly new and in a good area with convenient access to I-45 and lots of restaurants in close proximity. It's one of several newish chain motels in that area.

I live in the area and drive by the La Quinta almost every day so I'll be glad to answer any questions.

Anyone ever stayed at this hotel? Any feedback?

Looking for moderately priced accommodation for one night pre-cruise.

Thanks!

We stayed at the Comfort Suites in Webster,which is on the other side of the street from LaQuinta,recently and loved it.Huge lobby that is extremely well furnished for a hotel in this class,along with a nice breakfast area with a 50" flat t.v. wall mounted.The rooms are very large,with a separate seating area and they also have 10 foot ceilings in the rooms. Hotel has a indoor pool and jaccuzi. We paid 80.00 but It will depend on what rate you qualify for.It was built 1 1/2 years ago and still seems brand new.It is a few blocks from I45 and very quiet. I highly reccomend it.It is about 30 minutes from Galveston.

Archived