How do I sell my photos online without someone printing them for free

twoatsea

I have an awesome photo & I would like to try & sell copies. But if I put it on Ebay, I assume folks could just copy it for free. Anyone know how I can post it online for sale without it being copied?

Anyone know of other outlets for selling photos?

If I saw this post, my curiosity would be driving me crazy. So, for those who are curious, it is a photo taken in the Venice cemetery. A wall stone is the carving of an angel looking up to the sky with her hand raised towards the sky. The sky is a beautiful blue with wispy clouds. However, the clouds are wispy human shaped forms & appear to be ascending into the sky from the cemetery wall - it is awesome!! It was a lucky shot - I did not see it when I shot it. Strangely, the shot just before it showed a perfectly clear, cloudless sky! ?Spirts from the graves ascending into heaven with the angel looking on? Everyone who sees it freaks out, especially when they see the shot immediately taken before. We enlarged it & have it over our bed.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I use smugmug and it's great. You can be a free member, low pay or pro level. Pro level no one can copy your picture. But even at free level if you upload your picture at small resolution (save for web) than even if someone copies it they could never print a decent copy. Good luck:D

Archived