Pride Muster @ 10:00 Next Morning??

afcj1

I was just reading the Capers from someones Feb. Pride cruise and it states that the Muster is the next day:confused: I believe that ships have 24 hrs, after sailing, to complete Muster, but I've only had it on the same day that we sailed.

For anyone who's recently been on the Pride, was your Muster the next day? I'm just wondering if the Pride in particular ALWAYS has Muster the next day.

I was just reading the Capers from someones Feb. Pride cruise and it states that the Muster is the next day:confused: I believe that ships have 24 hrs, after sailing, to complete Muster, but I've only had it on the same day that we sailed.

For anyone who's recently been on the Pride, was your Muster the next day? I'm just wondering if the Pride in particular ALWAYS has Muster the next day.

Could you post a link to the Capers. It would be very strange for it to be held the next day, just because of logistics. They like to get it out of the way ASAP.

Could you post a link to the Capers. It would be very strange for it to be held the next day, just because of logistics. They like to get it out of the way ASAP.

I was attempting to find the CC thread, but wasn't able to locate it. I bookmarked the site that NolaAlive, had so wonderfully put together:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/pride_08/pride_map.htm

and happened to be reading the Capers tonight. It's on page 31 of 37, "Today-At-A-Glance". I hope that it's not correct.

NolaAlive - if you're there, maybe you can chime in.

Thanks everyone.

I was attempting to find the CC thread, but wasn't able to locate it. I bookmarked the site that NolaAlive, had so wonderfully put together:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/pride_08/pride_map.htm

and happened to be reading the Capers tonight. It's on page 31 of 37, "Today-At-A-Glance". I hope that it's not correct.

NolaAlive - if you're there, maybe you can chime in.

Thanks everyone.

Yes, it was Superbowl Sunday.

I was recently on the Ecstasy, and our muster was at 10:00 a.m. the following morning, but I believe that was just because the ship was four hours late getting into port and two hours late leaving. So, the crew was very overextended that day.

Archived