Tortola Dolphin Swim in St. Thomas anyone done this excurision

marcyjane

Will be on the Mariner in June and was wondering if anyone had done this ship excurison or will be doing it before June that might can help me decide.

My grandson is 9 and I would love for him to get this experience.

If I remember reading back some time ago back in November that it was closed due to damage. Didn't know if it is re-open now or not. I see that RCI now has it listed on the shore tours now.

Just any information will be helpful.

Marcy

Will be on the Mariner in June and was wondering if anyone had done this ship excurison or will be doing it before June that might can help me decide.

My grandson is 9 and I would love for him to get this experience.

If I remember reading back some time ago back in November that it was closed due to damage. Didn't know if it is re-open now or not. I see that RCI now has it listed on the shore tours now.

Just any information will be helpful.

Marcy

I did this in June 07' It was an interesting experience, but I found it was not really worth the money... You spend quite a bit of time in the water with the dolphins, but overall I really was disappointed with actual interaction time with the dolphins, I felt that we were rushed through this experience... The time spent actually touching and getting pulled by the dolphin was fun though :). I also did not find the water to be as pristine as the regular ocean water in Tortola, it almost seemed murky... The nice thing is that you are wearing a life jacket so the entire time in water you do not need to tread water. If you have any other questions please ask I will try and answer them as best as I can...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, We will also be on the Mariner, June 8th. My 11 year old grand daugher wants to do the dolphin swim, but I have heard that it is not

worth the cost. Also I am worried about the time limit of going to

the British V.I. and getting held up my chance with immigration hassle.

Have you booked the dolphin swim ?

Archived