Carnival Liberty Question

tineedancer

Is it necessary to bring shampoo and body wash or does Carnival provide these in the shower? Also do I need to provide my own hairdryer? I'm leaving in 2 weeks and am starting to get ready to pack. Thanks so much for your help!

tineedancer

Is it necessary to bring shampoo and body wash or does Carnival provide these in the shower? Also do I need to provide my own hairdryer? I'm leaving in 2 weeks and am starting to get ready to pack. Thanks so much for your help!

tineedancer

Shampoo and Body wash are in dispensers on the wall in the shower (not trial size). There is a hair dyrer - not sure how powerful since I have short hair and don't need to use it.

There is also a little "basket" of sample size goodies (different on every cruise) - I've seen disposable razors, breath mints, mouth wash, toothpaste, romance novel sampler.

My preferences:

I use the ship's body wash. I also use the ship's hairdryer. It is only 15oo watts or less but with the wind blowing on the Lido deck...no hairdryer will let my unruling:p hair stay straight, so for the week, I kick back and relax! Less to pack and unpack! More room for purses from the straw market in Nassau!

Archived