How much can I fit in cooler?

IslandToIsland

I suggested to buy a collaspible cooler and put it in my suitcase.

OK, so I looked in Walmart where everyone says you can buy a collaspable cooler in order to do this. I couldn't seem to find one. I looked in the seasonal summer section and back in the camping gear. What exactly should I be looking for?

I take collaspible coolers as well. The size I have will hold 2 six packs and I take two of the coolers. I carry one and which ever of my friends or family that goes carrys the other.

I found one at Bass Pro Shop and got the other one on ebay.

I carry them in my suitcase if we fly. We always fly into the port city a day early. There has always been some place to buy the soda before boarding and also the taxi or shuttle drive if we ask has always been very kind to stop at quick market for us.

Hope this helps

Marcy

FYI: CCL (especially pt canaveral) has been conviscating coolers. I suggest if you MUST take a cooler, put your sodas and your colapisable cooler in a hard sided suitcase and check with checked luggage. Get the 12 oz bottles (plastic) sodas rather than cans. Cans can explode or start to leak. Been there done that. Or if you want 20 oz bottles get those. I like the 12 oz bottles because they are easier to carry around with you. Then once you are in your cabin, and have your bags, pull out your cooler, and have the steward fill it, then put your sodas in it. Or if your cabin has a fridge, just have him open it and put them in there.

Archived