LA Port to LAX

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows how far the LA Pier is to LAX. My cruise docks in LA from Vancouver. How much time would I need to get to the airport? I am looking at booking a 12:30pm flight. My ship arrives at 8:00am in LA on a Saturday.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

We cruised from Vancouver to LA last fall and took the Princess shuttle from the port to LAX. As I recall it was only a 20-30 minute ride. Our flight was at 12:30 or 1:00 and we had more than enough time for a long, long lunch at the airport.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you talking about San Pedro or the Long Beach port? Probably the cheapest way would be Super Shuttle. They will have vans there to pick up passengers. The closest airport to San Pedro is LAX and the closest to Long Beach is Long Beach Airport.

Carnival and its other names (Princess, Holland America, Cunard etc.) use Long Beach and RCCL & NCL use San Pedro.

You can call Super Shuttle and they will give you prices over the phone, but they will ask what port you are coming into.

Either way it is about a 20 minute ride.

Hope this helps

Archived