? for MiniGolfSally

Planer's Edge

Hi Sally,

I know these are old questions. But, what are your hours at Mini Golf? What are the fees? And do you still have recommendations for food that is not the standard tourist fare (I.E. Pancho's, Senor Frog's, etc.).

Thank you

P.S. are you the "new" CozSally?

PE<---finally will make the time to visit/play Sally's great course...

Well.... yes and no. It's not "Sally's great course" anymore. I used to be Minigolf Sally and now I'm Coz Sally. I sold my half of the minigolf a few months ago. Scott and JR are now in charge and still have one of the most beautiful miniature golf courses in the world, with the island's best sangria! The fees remain at $7 for adults and $5 for children 11 and under. Beer and sangria at $2, sodas and bottled water at $1, and NEW gourmet jello shots for ... umm... I don't know. They also have a new complementary service of a ice cold washcloth for each player upon finishing the course. It's a great way to cool off!

As far as restaurant recommendations, I think all my favorites are mentioned in the recent thread "Lunch Recommendations"... Sabores and Sonora Grill are right up there!

Thanks for asking!

I sold my half of the minigolf a few months ago.
Well Sally, I'm sorry to hear you gave up your portion of the course. There was nothing better than seeing you scamper out to us with that ice cold sangria.

I assume that you are still involved with the children's charity so this will give you more time for your good work.

CCJ AKA tonylab

Thank you CCJ! Although I am no longer part of the minigolf, I am VERY busy launching my new business. I do still work with the Cozumel Chrysalis Group, helping less privileged families with the cost of educating their children. Also this time of year I help coordinate Christmas gift donations for Casa Hogar, an orphanage on the other side of the Yucatan Peninsula. I can't post more information here, but am happy to respond to any questions emailed to me: barefoot@prodigy.net.mx

So.... less minigolf by no means equals more time for Sally!

Archived